Sleepy Sunday

Today was just one of those dragging kind of days. I had a wonderful two days off from work, I got a good work out each day, and including the one I put in on Thursday, so I thought for sure I could get a run in before work today. I set my alarm for 7 and planned on a short quick run, maybe 2-3 miles. But when that alarm went off my body shut down. I just had no energy and motivation. I had a slight pain in my thigh and my body felt like bricks, just heavy muscles. I took that as a sign that today would be a rest day. I had to work at 10:00, which in my position we never sit down, so I knew I would be running around most of the day anyway. Sometimes you just have to listen to your body and read the signs it is craving a little relaxation. I know I should push it and fight through fatigue, but it gives me the strength to just fight a little bit harder the next day. Also after work, I picked up some more of B12 sub lingual vitamins, to help give me a little pep in my step. They have worked great in the past, but I ran out. Well the alarm is set and lets see how this week will pan out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection