Thursday Morning Happiness & One Song Workout

Happy Thursday Morning Everyone!!!

I am in a great mood this week. It has been a pretty good one too. I started off Sunday with a day of nothing but relaxing. Literally I laid around all day. It was good for my soul and body for sure. I plan on doing that again this Sunday too. Don't get me wrong, I love my Sunday work outs and running but I have some Sunday's coming up soon that I wont be able to just chill, so I will take it when I can get it.

Monday I worked out for an hour and half at the gym when I got home from work. Did a lot of arm and lower body work outs and then some cardio on the treadmill. Tuesday was my day off, I did some work in the morning and then I was off for the rest of the day and spent some time with James. We tried a new place for lunch and I got a nap in. It was glorious!!!!! Then I got a 2 mile run in. That damn two mile part always gets me. I do not know what it is about that second mile. I HATE It.

But I got 2  miles done and then walked home the other 2. I seriously love running and walking but I know I need to add more from the gym and I am working on it. Slow and steady and progress not perfection, but I am getting there. And really trying to get in some weights. I know it will be a huge difference, so I am willing to work at it.

Yesterday, I had a travel day for work and when I got home, I did a One Song Cardio Workout I had seen on SkinnyMeg's blog...

A little Dance Cardio   Triceps: A little Dance Cardio   Triceps

I thought when I saw this, oh heck this will be easy. Yeah RIGHHHTTTT!!! This was hard, I was breathing so heavy and sweating up a storm and I couldn't drink water fast enough.. It took me longer than the songs playing but I kept going. I know I have a long ways to go with some of these, like Burpees, ugghhh they sucked and Russian Twists, I could not get my Legs to stay up while I twisted, so I modified it a bit. I really liked this exercise and once I get the hang of it, I know I will get better. This was a great way to do at home if you don't or cant get to the gym or just something a little extra to do and  burn some calories and get your blood pumping.

See, I have to do different things to keep me entertained.

Today, is my restish day. I have to close at work today, so I took the morning to enjoy some coffee, stay in my sweats, make an awesome breakfast with James, which I will post later. And actually get a blog in!!! It is nice to take mornings like this before work because it sets me up for the day and take it on there!

Tomorrow I will do a gym day before my conference call and on Saturday will be a run day.

Hope everyone is having a great day and week!!! And looking forward to a long weekend.

Stay tuned too, I have some fun posts coming up soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection