Favorite Football Food Pins

Hi Everyone!!!

Happy Football is Back Day!

I am not sure why I am so excited for the football season this year but I really am. James is a huge Redskins fan and I love his devotion to the team, even when he is yelling at the T.V. Sundays are my favorite Football day because I am usually off of work and get to spend some quality time with my love, enjoying the game. We have some friends over, which means I can cook and bake some awesome things.

I tend to try to find things I can eat, but I like to splurge for the guys. So I have been Pinning like crazy lately and finding so stinking awesome food items to make. Being it will be the first Skins game this Sunday, I am making Crock pot Meatballs.

Which is frozen meatballs, a bag, a jar of Sugar Free Grape Jelly and a bottle of Chili Sauce. James and his friend go crazy over these. But here are few other pins, I can not wait to make...


Great Football food! French Dip Crescents with Simple Au Jus Recipe:

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders - great for lunch, dinner or football parties!:

Buffalo Chicken Sliders


Fire Crackerz {Football Friday} | Plain Chicken A favorite at my house...:

Fire Crackerz: These look awesome and Dangerous at the Same time

Delicious Dill Pickle Dip - If you love dill pickles, you'll love this easy dip!:

I can not wait to dive into all of these! Check out my Pinterest Board Fall and Football Favorites, for even more delicious pins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection