Hungry Girl Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Pie in a Mug

Disclaimer: I did not come up with this recipe, I got it from a cookbook, Hungry Girl 200 under 200 Just Desserts, it's an amazing cookbook, dedicated to nothing but desserts. It is filled with delicious, quick, easy and awesome desserts. I will probably post lots of them. Enjoy!!

I love anything and everything pumpkin, especially because I live in Florida and I don't get to experience fall weather anymore, so I live it through food, healthy pumpkin related food. And I  am so pumped that all pumpkin stuff will be hitting the shelves soon, I decided to kick off my pumpkin love earlier. This recipe is so quick and easy. It is like having a single serving of pumpkin pie with way less calories and even less points plus.

Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Pie in a Mug

Ingredients

1 tablespoon Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
2/3 cup canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 no-calorie sweetener packet (I use Splenda)
2 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar (not packed)
1/8 teaspoon plus 1 dash cinnamon
1 tablespoon old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon whole-wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon light whipped butter or light buttery spread
Dash of Salt

Put pudding in a mug. Add 2 tablespoons of cold water and mix until mostly smooth and slightly thickened. Add pumpkin, pie spice, sweetener, 1/2 teaspoon, brown sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix all together.
Cover and put in fridge until chilled, roughly about 30 minutes.



In another bowl, combine oats, flour, butter, salt, 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, and a dash of cinnamon. Mash and stir until well mixed and crumbly. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until firm.




Stir the crumble, breaking it up into pieces and sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.



Squirt some Fat Free Reddi Whip on top, grab your spoon and indulge!



Total 3pp and 100% yum!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone