And will you succeed? Yes, You Will Indeed!



I love this quote!!!! How amazing and true this is!! All my success, dedication and life is due to those I am surrounded by and for staying true to who I am!!!

I get this question a lot, " How do you stay so motivated and dedicated?" To me, it is pretty simple, I JUST WANTED IT,  Wanting to succeed so much it hurts, knowing that at the end of the journey it is well worth the wait. I stay so motivated and dedicated because I have made it up in my mind that there is no other way. I am an extremely positive person. I believe in the theory that the glass is half full, not half empty and I can honestly say I have been like that my whole life. I tend to take the bitter with the sweet, roll with the punches and keep moving on. Not sure why I am like that because I have been dealt some crappy cards in my life, but the one thing I know that has influenced me the most is the positive people I have in my life. Believe me when I say this, surround yourself with positive, healthy, happy, motivating and dedicated people in your life. These type of people are hard find, but they make their way into your life at just the right moments.

 I consider myself a positive person to be around, I wont put people down, I love to see people succeed and grow and become someone better than they ever thought they could be. I live this way in my healthy lifestyle and in my career. I love positive people like myself, I live and breathe off of people who just have energy and spunk and life. Being around positive people, make me want to be a better person. I thought of this today and how true it really is. I had a really long day at work yesterday and have had sort of a long rough week emotionally. I worked a long shift today and decided after work to meet up with a friend for a work out session. I was dragging my feet but went anyway and I'm so glad I did.

The two of us together worked so well off our energy that an hour went by just like that and I felt great afterwards, so good I was beat. My friends positive energy changed my whole outlook on the day and week just in that one hour. Her motivation during our workout helped me succeed and actually gave me a new work out routine to improve my training. It was just awesome. I feel this way at work too. I have some pretty amazing people I work with and just being able to talk to them, converse about our day, vent and feed off of each of our energy, makes me want to be a better person and continue to grow at work.

My family and friends do that for me too. A lot of my friends from back home we hardly ever see because of the miles, but getting a text or hearing a song, make me feel great knowing I have these people in my life. Talking on the phone with my family and how they lift me up and support me. And every day living this journey with the love of my life, who inspires me, supports me and loves me just for being me, is my positive light.

My point to this whole ramble is I hope I am a positive light in your journey. I hope I can motivate and inspire you to be a better person because I know the people in my life do that for me. I hope I can just pay it forward, like those have before me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection