Overnight Oats: Caramel Apple Delight

I love apples and especially caramel apples!! The ooey gooey goodness, total favorite fall cheat!! So why not turn that into an overnight oat creation!! Here ya go!!

Ingredients

1/4 cup old fashioned oats-2pp
1 container of Apple Pie non fat yogurt ( mine is from Aldi, but I know Yoplait has one also)-2pp
1 tsp of fat free caramel syrup-1pp
1 small apple, cut up-0pp
Sprinkle of cinnamon-0pp
You can add 1 tbls of Almondmilk and 1 tsp of Chia Seeds to bulk it up, they are both 0pp 

Directions

Mix all together in a jar or tightly sealed bowl! Leave in the fridge overnight and indulge in the AM. I'm definitely pairing this with my Apple Pie Dunkin Donuts coffee! Yum!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone