Perfect Cool Down

I just want to say there is nothing more fantastic and delicious then an Iced Coffee after a 9.5 mile run. I had an epiphany this morning after my run about how much I love Dunkin Donuts and coffee.  When I go on a long run I pack my water, ice packs and towels for afterwards, but the one thing I love to go and get lately is a nice iced coffee. The caffeine gives me that perfect jolt of back to life and the coolness of the beverage brings my temperature down and I can just relax. And I bet you can guess what flavor I am javaing (hehe) on right now...

PUMPKIN!!!!

What helps you cool down after a long, short or hard work out???

BTW a Medium Pumpkin Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts with skim milk and splenda runs about 3pp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone