Overnight Oats: Perfectly Pumpkin

If you know me you know I love Pumpkin and especially if you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or just in life, you know I will find anything pumpkin and get it. Well now I am really loving creating anything pumpkin to go along with it. And you should know I was going to make a pumpkin overnight oats. I made this one last night and enjoyed it this morning, it was quite tasty and I will be making more and more variations of the pumpkin overnight oats. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR :0)!!!

Here is how this one went down

Ingredients



1/4 cup of Old Fashioned Overnight Oats-2pp
1 container of Yoplait Light Pumpkin Pie Yogurt-2pp
1 Tablespoon of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk Vanilla-0pp
1/4 cup of Pure Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)-0pp  Look for this!!!
1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice-0pp
1 tablespoon of Dried Chia Seeds-1pp

Total 5pp

Mix all together in a tightly sealed jar or bowl. Leave in fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning.



Goes perfect with pumpkin coffee!!


If you cant find pumpkin pie yogurt, try mixing plain yogurt and pumpkin pie spice, or the same with Greek yogurt, to give it a little more protein, use 1/4 -1/2 cup of the yogurt!

Stay tuned for more variations!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone