Slimmed Down Fall Drink Favorite

It is pumpkin overload season and I LOVE IT!!!! I seriously have something every day that has pumpkin in it. I have gotten ground pumpkin coffee and pumpkin k-cups for my coffee addiction at home, but sometimes at work I would like something a little different, so I head to Starbucks. Well, I am not one who likes to drink their points on Weight Watchers, so I a PSL (Pumpkin Spiced Latte) is out of the question for me. Way to many points, maybe towards the end of the season I will give in, but for now I stick to an Iced Grande Coffee with skim milk, splenda and two pumps pumpkin, turns out to be 1pp. I will take that and run with it.

I was at Target the other day and found the Tazo Pumpkin Spiced Latte concentrate. I am a big fan of the concentrates, I have posted the Green Tea and Spiced Chai Latte early, you can find them under the Daily Eats or Fab Finds tab on the home page. They are low in calories and mixed with 1 or 1/2 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk it makes for a crazy low point drink. I purchased the Pumpkin Spice and made it for work the other day.



1/2 cup of the PSL concentrate
1 cup of almond milk
4-5 ice cubes or however many you desire
mix and enjoy

You can use the concentrate for hot drinks also.

I recommend just using 1/2 cup of the milk or maybe 2/3, the full cup was a little too much milk for me and distracted from the pumpkin, but all in all it tasted the same as Starbucks, at less money, less points and less calories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone