Motivational Monday: Better Than Yesterday

I am a little bit late with my Monday morning motivation. I had to rush to work and was home late and was just beat after work, but nothing gets me more excited or happy then reading some quotes on Google and Pinterest. The one I am posting is so true.

Each day we get a little bit better than the day before. Maybe you didn't run today or work out but you made good choices with food. You had win for choosing an apple rather than a candy bar. Each day is a journey and small steps. And you can always be better than the day before and set yourself up for the day ahead. I love this quote because it ties into every aspect of your life.

I know this late but it is something to think about as you go to bed or start your Tuesday terrific!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection