Overnight Oats: Key Lime Pie

Sure it is starting to begin to look a lot like fall, but I live in Florida and fall doesn't really come until November, so I still revert back to summertime favorites. And I love KEY LIME PIE!! Florida has some amazing Key Lime Pie and it is on my bucket list to go to Key West to indulge in a huge slice of Key Lime Pie lol. So I incorporated my love for Key Lime Pie into my Overnight Oats. Chobani has an amazing Key Lime Pie Flip yogurt, which is my absolute favorite flavor of the flip kinds they have. I mirrored my overnight oats off of the yogurt. Enjoy!

Key Lime Pie Overnight Oats

Ingredients




1/4 cup of old fashioned oats-2pp
1/4 cup of plain, nonfat, Greek Yogurt-1pp
1 scoop of GNC Lean Shake Mix (Key Lime Pie flavor)-2pp
1 tsp of mini white chocolate chips-1pp
2 small squares of Reduced Fat Cinnamon Graham Crackers-0pp
1 tbsp of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk-0pp

Directions

Layer all the ingredients, minus the Graham Crackers into a sealed jar. Mix together then crumble the graham crackers onto of the oats, seal jar and put in the fridge overnight. Dive in the morning. You can leave the graham crackers off and crumble them on top the next morning. Also instead of the Lean Shake mix, you can try Lime jell-o powder instead, I'm sure you would get the same results. It tasted just like a key lime pie, dessert for breakfast.





6pp Total

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection