Overnight Oats: Peanut Butter Jelly Time

This one is probably one of my new favorite flavors and combinations I have come up with. I am sure someone has done this kind before but wow this tasted just like pb&j without the crust. It was very delicious and filling. I used sugar free grape jam, use grape or strawberry, which ever you prefer. I also used the vanilla fat free yogurt, you can use plain or any flavor you choose. Try using Greek yogurt if you like to add more protein. And I included chia seeds, you can obit out or add more. I used PB2 because it is my PB of choice, use your own choice, it will just alter the Points Plus values.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time Overnight Oats



1/4 cups of Old Fashioned Oats-2pp
1 container of Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt-2pp
2 Tbsp of PB2-1pp
1 Tbsp of Chia Seeds-1pp
1 Tbsp of Sugar Free Grape Jam-0pp
1 banana cut up-0pp

Add all ingredients into a mason jar, bowl or tightly sealed device of choice. I put my ingredients just as they are displayed in the ingredients list.



Then mix or shake them all up.

 Mash up the banana a bit when stirring that way it makes it's way through all of the oats.



Put in the fridge overnight and in the morning enjoy.

Its a childhood favorite, revamped!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection