Chocovanilla Pumpkin Bread

I know it sounds crazy but it tastes amazing. I am a big fan of quick and easy and low point desserts, breads, cookies, etc, I mean of course I am, I'm a foodie and a girl who loves to eat, BUT loves to eat better than I did before, the right way. So I find all kinds of ways to get my fix in different ways. I am on a pumpkin kick right now and I have no desire to knock this habit, I am taking it and running with it. I love pumpkin muffins and pumpkin bread, so here is one that ties a little bit of everything into one.

Ingredients




1 box of Golden Vanilla Super Moist Cake Mix (I used Betty Crocker)
1 can of Pure Pumpkin
1 Tablespoon of Coco Powder
1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Tablespoon of Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips

Directions:

Preheat over to 350. Spray a loaf, or a 6 spot muffin tin with Pam cooking spray.

Mix all the ingredients in a mix bowl. But some elbow grease into it, because there is no water, oil or egg, it was be heavy and hard to mix, get it as smooth as possible.

Add mixture to desired pan and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean (that's how I judge, I am impatient and forgot I have a timer).

Let cool before taking out of muffin tin or slicing if made into bread.

This makes at least 6 servings. These are huge servings and super yummy.

I under cooked mine just a little bit, more I did it on accident and the inside was so moist, it had fudge like texture.

I used my Weight Watchers Kitchen companion and got 2pp for each slice. I am going to round it up and say at least 4, but I could be wrong.



Enjoy this new fall favorite of mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone