Simple Sunday & Weekly Weigh In Early

Usually on my days off I tend to wake up between 5-6, so I can get a run in. I was suppose to run downtown with my bff, Jacke, but she had a huge project for Nursing School due today, so she couldn't make it. So proud of her, she is working so hard, trying to get  her runs and exercise in and working a part time job, while running a household, girl is getting it done!! So since we weren't going to go together, I had a wild idea of just sleeping in a bit and running a couple hours later.

My bf and I were up late last night, watching the Mayweather fight, believe me 1:30 am is late for us these days, I can barely make it past 10:00 at times. I remember the days of changing bars at 1:30 am hehe. I had set my alarm for 6:00am, and then when it went off I said the heck with it, I am going to just sleep in. It was so tough getting out of bed, I was in the perfect cozy set up and my bf was cuddle right against me, what Sundays are made of. I slept in until 9:00. That is late for me and it felt great.

I got dressed and did a 3.13 mile run. I was trying to work on my first mile speed work because the first is always the fastest when I race because everyone is just trying to get out of the crowd, I wanted to work on it so I could get a good rhythm. Even though I was only running 2 hours later than I normally do, it was so hot. When I was done, in the AC, and unwinding, I was still dripping sweat.

I have a Store Managers meeting on Tuesday which is all day long, I wont be able to make it to my WW meeting or weigh in. I decided today I would weigh in, because I don't want to skip over it. They are only open for an hour on Sunday's so I had a small margin of time. I weighed in and pleasantly pleased I was down .6! Not a whole lot, but I will take a lost as a lost considering I just weighed in 4 days ago. .6 isn't a whole lot but I was so happy to see the number go down, even if it is just a little bit.

I think I might have found what works for me and that is eating my activity points, especially on days I do my long runs. I need to eat more than 26 those days because I burn so many calories in one time frame, so it works for me to eat over because I am constantly burning those calories. I am going to test it for another month and see if that is really what is working.

After my weigh in, I went and did some grocery shopping. Even though it costs me so much money to eat well, it is so worth it and I don't mind spending money to keep me looking this good. I came home after and just relaxed, I wanted to sit down to just read for a bit, but Million Dollar Baby was on TV and there was no hope for me, I was hooked. And I was crying like a baby, movie it does it to me. BF came home and now we are both in our comfy clothes, full from an awesome Turkey Chili with Cornbread, 9pp and watching Sunday Night Football.

Hope everyone had a nice, simple, Sunday like mine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection