The Start of My Pumpkin & Fall Obsession..

I think because I live in the sunshine state, I tend to dive into fall like items pretty hard. Living back in NY, I know Fall was by far my favorite time of year, I loved the crisp air, wearing hoodies with a broken in pair of jeans, hot apple cider, leaves changing, wearing hats, windows open and PUMPKIN!!! Everything and anything PUMPKIN. Due to the fact it was just a way of life back home, I just went it with it, took it for granted, but living here in Florida, I have to tell you I really miss Fall and all that it brought. I live through seeing other peoples Instagram and Facebook posts about the fall, apple picking, pumpkin patches and the release of pumpkin coffee, cookies, etc. So when I find stuff that reminds me of home I go nuts and get everything they sell, I do have some limits I'm sure, just haven't found it yet.

Considering it is only September 2, I have to pace myself, I have a good 2 months before the Christmas obsession sets in. We went to Target yesterday and I beelined to the fall section and found my heaven. I seriously was walking up and down the aisles trying to find anything that was fall, apple or pumpkin related.

Here are some of my favorite finds thus far...


It was a whole section of fall flavored coffee!! Ahh, in heaven! Caramel Apple, Candy Corn, Hot Buttered Rum and Pumpkin Spice.
I went with the Candy Corn, because I was so intrigued! Next will be Hot Buttered Rum, it reminds me of my Favorite Yankee Candle, Candle.


Target was running a great sale on the Dunkin Donuts coffee, buy 2 get a free DD mug. Well I am a sucker for anything free and I love coffee mugs, I collect them, so this was a win win for me, especially because DD has the best pumpkin spice coffee, EVER, and Apple Pie seems right up my alley!


As stated I went with the Candy Corn coffee, along with the DD two flavors, then I found SUGAR FREE pumpkin Spice coffee syrup (which I use in more than coffee) and my favorite Yoplait light yogurt, Pumpkin Pie for 2pp!

This is just the start, I spotted a tons of other great items, but I have to pace myself, lol. I'll give myself a couple of weeks and then the apartment will be covered in everything fall, Halloween and coziness, even if it 90 degrees outside!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection