Overnight Oats: Blueberry Pumpkin Patch

This may sound totally weird but this overnight oats was inspired by a candle. Don't worry, I'm not going crazy and eating candle wax, but I have a Bath and Body Works candle called Blueberry Pumpkin Patch, which smells fantastic and  it occurred to me that I had both those items in my possession, so Poof a recipe happened and it was delicious!!!

Blueberry Pumpkin Patch 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

Ingredients

1/4 cup of Old Fashioned Oats-2pp
1 container of Blueberry Flavored Yogurt, non fat-2pp
1 Tablespoon of Blue Diamond Unsweetened Van Almondmilk-0pp
1/4 cup of Pure Pumpkin-0pp
1/4 cup of fresh blueberries-0pp
*I also used a Flax and Chia Seed Packet I received in my Bestowed Subscription box so I could try them. The packet was 2pp, you can put whatever seed or no seeds at all, I use them to bulk up the oats and add some extra protein, energy and all around goodness*



Total without the packet 4pp

Directions

Mix and layer all together and keep in a tightly sealed jar. I reused my PB jar, as shown. They work amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone