Fab Finds To Help With Monday Blues

Good Monday Morning!

A great cure to the Monday morning blues is have a day off on a Monday, right up my alley and exactlly how I scheduled myself this week, especially since I worked on a Sunday. Last week I went to Target and Aldi and found some really great fab finds and here we go.


Using this tonight for Monday Night Footballl kick off to make Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Looks quick and easy. 2pp for 1/4 cup of the sauce and 5pp for the Pork and I will be pairing it with a light bun for 2pp also. Yum, hope this comes out good. Found this at Target and pretty inexpensive.










Found this gem at Aldi and it is delicious. 100 calories for 2 tablespoons or 3pp. I used only 1 tlbs for 1pp, which I found to just be great, no need for more. It is creamy and at half the price of the Philadelphia brand, well worth it.








Found this at Aldi also this past trip. Even though it is not Sugar Free which I much rather have, it is still fantastic. 1pp for one tablespoon and I LOVE PUMPKIN EVERYTHING.











These items are making my Monday Fantastic, hope yours is also!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection