Currently....

Good Friday Morning!!!!

So I haven't done one of these Currently posts in a long time... and these are one of my favorite posts.

Current..

Book:
Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee.  I was super excited to find this book at the Library finally. I haven't started it yet, I tried to the other day but I ended up falling asleep. I do plan on Sunday spending a good part of the morning doing just that.



Music:
Well I am still obsessed with the Sons of Anarchy soundtrack. But this song by the Zac Brown Band, is my new favorite running song. I love the beat and it really pumps me up.


Guilty Pleasure:
My new Erin Condren planner. I guess it is no a guilty pleasure per say, but I am obsessed with stickers and decorating it and making it look so visual. Every day  I am looking at my planner and how I am going to make it better.




Drink:
Nothing special at all, just coffee and water.

Food:
I have been trying to get as much protein as I can lately. I have been eating yogurt and chicken, anything and everything that is. I always thought protein would be the hardest thing for me but I have found it to be a lot easier and I really love protein, it is in a lot of my favorite foods. I have been using My Fitness Pal for over 100 days now and I am still loving it. Synced with my FitBit and Running Apps and activity, it really has made a huge difference. While the scale is not moving much, I am seeing some good changes.

Show:
All my shows are coming back!! YAY!!!  We have even started some new shows to watch weekly, The Grinder, Grandfathered, Shades of Blue, all really different but good shows.

Triumphs:
Probably my biggest Triumph is getting my new car. Gosh, I can not tell you how awesome it feels to drive around in that car. Also the fact that I am back to running longer miles again. I have truly missed the longest distance. I did 9 miles the other day and it felt wonderful. I missed getting lost out on runs and just going and going.

Need:
Honestly there is nothing I need. I have everything I need. But my NEED TO DO list could go on and on lol.

Mood & Excitement:
I will combine these two. Mood, happy and feeling like I don't want to go to work haha. Excitement, off on Sunday and James and I are having a date night tomorrow night to see a movie!!

So what are you Currently up to these days????


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection