My Running Happiness Playlist

Good Sunday Morning!!

I have had a pretty fantastic start to this new year so far.  I have been blessed to have the whole weekend off and gosh how have I had needed it. And I got some running in, which is always a great, great thing.

I got 7 miles down on New Years Eve and then 4 miles Saturday and 5 today!!! Wooho.

Now I am a music runner. I have to listen to music while I am running, it motivates me and keeps me going, PLUS, I HATE hearing my breathing. It throws me off, so music seriously keeps me going.

I thought I would share with  you my AWESOME running playlist. I finally have downloaded music from Itunes and created a Running Happiness playlist. Now these songs are all over the place. I love all types of music and my music can go from rap to classical in a matter of minutes. I put my running playlist on shuffle and just let it fly. Sometimes I skip some songs depending on my mood but other times I just go with it.

And others I bust out some moves mid run :0)

Now I don't always get through these songs because I have 63 songs but that is what makes it so much fun.

So here ya go!!

Running Happiness Playlist

John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16- Keith Urban
Any Way You Want It- Journey
Burning House- Cam
Buy You A Drank- T-Pain
Cheerleader- Omi
Cooperhead Road- Steve Earl
Country Grammer- Nelly
Downtown- Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
Elastic Heart- Sia
Fight Song- Rachel Platten
Forever Young- Sons of Anarchy Soundtrack
FourFiveSeconds- Rihanna, Kanye and Paul McCart
Free Fallin'- Tom Petty
Get Ur Freak On- Missy Elliott
Girl Crush- Little Big Town
Hold Back The River- James Bay
I'm Alright- Jo Dee Messina
I Want to Know What Love Is- Foreigner
If You're Going Through Hell- Rodney Atkins
I'm In A Hurry- Alabama
Lose Control- Missy Elliott
Locked Away- RCity
My Love Is Your Love-Whitney Houston
Photograph-Ed Sheeran
Screaming Infidilities-Dashboard Confessional
Sober- Little Big Town
Stand By You-Rachel Platten
Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland
Take Me To Church- Hozier
This Is How We Roll- Florida Georgia Line
Hello- Adele
Mine-Taylor Swift
Come Join The Murder- SOA soundtrack
I Got The Boy- Jana Kramer
Make it Rain- SOA soundtrack
Save it for a rainy Day- Kenny Chesney
Day is Gone- SOA soundtrack
Sorry- Justin Bieber
BedRock- Youngmoney
The House That Built Me- Miranda Lambert
The Show Goes On- Lupe Fiasco
Confident- Demi Lovato
Colder Weather- Zac Brown Band
Second Chance- Shinedown
The Long Way Around- Dixie Chicks
Not Ready to Make Nice- Dixie Chicks
Ready to Run-Dixie Chicks
The Love- Taylor Swift
Love Yourself- Justin Bieber
Call Your Girlfriend- Lucy Wainwright Roche
Beautiful Drug- Zac Brown Band
Like a Wrecking Ball- Eric Church
Lost!-Coldplay
Don't Stop Believin'- Journey
Leavin'- Jesse McCartney
Chicken Fried- Zac Brown Band
Bird on a Wire-SOA
Drop it Low- Ester Dean
Awnaw- Nappy Roots

There it is!!!

Now I add to this all the time. Especially if we are out with friends and I really hear something that gets me going or a song I haven't heard in a long time. I love a song that will evoke a memory because that memory takes my mind away from running and before I know it the miles are just flying by

What's your favorite running or workout song???


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection