Goodbye 30, Hello 31

So today is my Birthday!!!

I turn a year old today, I turn the Big 31!!!

Another year older, another year wiser, another year to be better than the year prior!!

And I am spending my day, doing the things I love....had breakfast with my love, which is my absolute favorite thing to do in the world, then we went for coffee at Starbucks and got the new Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Machiatto. Super delicious!

Then we went to Walmart for some grocery shopping and now I plan on spending the rest of the day relaxing, reading, napping and a run later. What a better birthday could I ask for.

This weekend we had an amazing time. We went to the Dierks Bentley concert and it was a truly fantastic time. We had such a great, great time.

We drank and danced and sang along to all the songs. Resulting in the next day, yesterday, I was severely hung over, like real bad haha. I am definitely getting older for the way I felt yesterday morning and all day to be exact.

But it was worth every feel for sure. It was a great birthday present with my love.

So this past year has been all about growth for me too. I felt like this last year has gone so quickly. I mean seriously it has just flown right on by.

My 30th year was filled with lots of fun and hard work. Right after my birthday, I had my wisdom teeth out, kicking it off with a bang, my mom came down for vacation, and I then got promoted at work. Resulting in me working in a much busier store, commuting 30 minutes to work each day, hiring all new people and starting over with work. Starting from the bottom it felt like again. And I realized that I am stronger at my job then I ever was before.

Probably the biggest thing in my 30th year was my love of running came right back and stronger than ever. I really, kicked up my running races more and more. Since July 18th last year, I have ran 10 5ks, and 2 half marathons and a 10k and a 15k. I have found a love of virtual races. My ankle injury has gotten better and I am on a runstreak right now also. I have been going for 79 days straight after today.

I have grown with my reading too as I am reading more and more and loving books that revolve around positive growth.

I am becoming a better and healthier version of who I was also suppose to be.

This year in my 31 year, I simply plan to love more, laugh hard, run more, cry less, smile every day, find happiness, true, deep growth of happiness, experience more, spend less, do more with friends, work hard, loose weight and continue to sparkle each day!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection