Sunday Morning Virtual Coffee Talk

Good Sunday Morning!!

How about we go out for some coffee. Lets pull up a chair, order our favorite cup, just they way you like it. I would order a Large because we are going to be chatting for a bit, with skim milk and 3 Splenda. I would want to order the ooey gooey cinnamon roll, just I would settle for the item with the less amount of calories because #goals and save my calories for wine later.

Yes wine would be happening later ;0)

Okay, so we have our coffee, now lets get to talking, virtually

If we were really sitting down for coffee, I would tell you how happy I am that we are finally are making time for this and how much I have missed you.

Then I would tell you some of the current things I have been loving and going on with lately...

Currently I am reading two books, All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, it is part of my book club online and I will tell you I have not been great at it. I have not made the time to sit down and really read, I have been distracted with other events and things going on. I would tell you also, I have started another book First Kiss from James Patterson. I have not started that book either. I would mention I have been to the library and took out 4 other books too, because I just love reading and really need to planning some time.

Currently I am loving on some music too. I would tell you how excited that I just bought tickets to see Dierks Bentley on July 16. Two days before my birthday. I love me some Dierks and especially with his new cd. Plus it is a concert and James and I love to go to concerts, it fell around my birthday weekend and I am super excited. I haven't been to a country concert in a long long time. I think it is a great way to ring in 31!

Currently we are loving on our coffee, which is my favorite drink probably of all time, especially the iced Almond Joy from Dunkin Donuts. But I am loving my Bud Lite Limes on hot days when we are hanging out by the pool and I am committing to drinking at least 80 oz of water a day.

Currently I would I tell you I am watching Game of Thrones. Letting you know I never wanted to start this show, I had no desire BUT EVERYONE told James and I to start it. And I get it, I get the hype, it is a really good show and I find myself really enjoying it. Plus my Poppy said it is probably his favorite show, so I mean...lol

Currently I would tell you my triumphs would be that I have now reached day 70 of my own personal run streak. The run streak has become so much more than running every day. It has become my way of life and I can not imagine not doing it, seriously. Every day there is a little piece of part of me, a very little part that does not want to run, but I can not stop. There is a BIGGER part of me that is not going to stop until my Body tells me absolutely not. I started this just to kick start me back into a joy of running and wow how much it has. Then I was going to go to 4th of July and well now, I am not sure, I am going to keep kicking up the miles until I cant...

Currently I would tell you my indulgence lately has been vacation, in the fact I did enjoy the time I had with my family A LOT. Like a whole lot. I got lots of love from them, I had been missing, I also indulge in some things I had not in a long time and ate at different times, BUT that week was just for fun and I will not continue you on. I would tell you my sweet tooth is on an overload BUT I will nail it and have been doing great this week.


Oh and since we are sitting across from each other, you would love my outfit, I am currently wearing. My shorts, a size 10, yup with some room too, even in the legs, making progress and wearing my Coffee before Talkie shirt, I mean pretty appropriate.

My current mood would just be content and happiness. I would tell you that I am in a really good place in my relationship with James, sure he drives me absolutely crazy BUT we are in this life together and I love him with all my heart.

I would tell you work is doing great we made the month last month, meaning we bonuses. I would tell you I am excited to turn 31 because I love a new year with new beginnings.

I would tell you as our coffee is getting done, that is 5:00 o'clock somewhere and lets move this on to some wine!!!

So what would you tell me currently if we were having coffee??!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection