Last week I was given a night of yummy goodness at a local Chick-Fil-A here in Florida. The Chick-Fil-A of Oldsmar to be exact.
Through my relationship with the Tampa Bay Bloggers, I was given a free meal and some goodies for my participation and post, but all opinions are my own.
There are many locations in my area, even one in my mall but the Chick-Fil-A of Oldsmar, FL, is very special. You can tell instantly it is being run by a fantastic manager, who truly enjoys what he is doing, displays that to his staff, which in turn gets all over the customers and as a customer and consumer, I greatly appreciate that and keep coming back for more.
While we were visiting, I learned a tremendous amount about Chick-Fil-A and here for this Top Ten Tuesday, were some highlights.
10. Chick-Fil-A has over 2000 plus locations, they are serving up a LOT of chicken all over.
9. Employees at Chick-Fil-A get to eat for free. That is the coolest perk of a job I can think of.
8. Chick-Fil-A started the food court. Yup, that central location at your favorite mall all started thanks to the owner of Chick-Fil-A. He went to a mall, said I want to put my restaurant in there and the Poof a food court had begun.
7. Chick-Fil-A started in Atlanta.
6. Chick-Fil-A believes 100 in loyalty.
5. In 1995, the cow campaign began. You know the Chick-Fil-A cow, Eat More Chikin. Those cows since then have brought the company many years of sales increase. And has given us consumers the some of the best commercials and billboards.
4. The owners of Chick-Fil-A, the Cathy family, invented the Chicken Sandwich. And thank goodness because it is delicious.
3. The family secret recipe is the original chicken sandwich and still till this day is is super secret. Only the family members are aware.
2. Chick-Fil-A has the #1 calendar each year in the county. The calendar is pretty fantastic. Each month you get a picture of the famous cow AND a food card worth over 35 dollars in free food. Each month you can go to Chick-Fil-A with your calendar card and a get a free item. Oh and make sure to download the Chick-Fil-A app, you get amazing food treats that way too!!
1. Chick-Fil-A franchise owners hold the standards of Chick-Fil-A to the highest regards. The Chick-Fil-A of Oldsmar does this beautifully. They want their customers to not only get Grade A chicken, but A Grade A experience also. Hence the "A" in Chick-Fil-A!
If you are in the area, please do yourself a favor and check out the Chick-Fil-A of Oldsmar Facebook page. You can see that this location does it right. Plus they offer tons of events, such as on Tuesday's kids. night, where kids eat for free and tons of other fun events. They post specials through text messaging, etc. Believe me you will leave feeling full and satisfied.