December Run Streak Challenge Day 15

Not much to post about today, it was my last day off until the 25th! I slept in as much as I could and then got right into my running clothes, so I could enjoy the rest of the day. I got a nice 3 miles in and it felt great! I had a great pace the whole time and I can feel I will have a 30 minute 5k in my future!! I actually listened to Christmas music while I was running, it helped a lot but I couldn't do the whole run with just that music, I need something with my more beats!

I finished my run and then we went to some friends house to watch the Redskins game. It was a nice time and had lots to eat!! I'm still stuffed and I cheated a bit, but hey it's all in fun! But all day I had a feeling I just couldn't shake and I feel the same way now. Just a blah feeling, so I think bed early will do the trick for me!

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday!

Day 15 Miles: 3
Total since December 1: 34.04

Comments

  1. Good evening dear, just got done catching up on days 13 & 14. Marvelous about your expected 5K hopes. I seriously believe, no, I know you will do it. You and the crew looked so cute in your Santa hats, and it really did look like you were having fun. The nine days will go by fast, then it will over, just like a run! You and that special man of have a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection