Hump Day Morning


Good Morning!!!!!

Its my second to last day off from work until after Christmas and I am taking full advantage of being lazy. I had high hopes of sleeping in until noon but well my body, mind and apparently sales associates do not think the same way, but I got up at got to the Post Office, mailed all my families gifts out. Way earlier than normal but at least it is done, over with and I don't have to worry.

Now I have plopped, literally myself on the couch, which we made into a make shift bed, I have a bowl of Oatmeal, my coffee and my phone on silent and my DVR ready to go and I think this is how I am going to spend most of my day off. 

I have laundry to do, some cleaning and then later I am going for a run but right now this is just what I need!!!

Enjoy your Hump Day morning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection