Day 13 & day 14

Oh my goodness am I tired!! Another very long day at work! Can we say story of my life??!!

Yesterday I was off and had a great day of Trader Joe's shopping, napping, down .2 at WW, free Starbucks and Day 13 of the Run streak with a 2 mile run!




Oh and breakfast out at our favorite place Daily Eats! Egg white southwest bowl.

And I got this at TJ


Holy delicious!! 

And today nothing exciting at all, just a long, long day at work. Worked 730-730 and then had to get a quick, quick runnin for the streak.. Day 14. A very slow mile on the treadmill.. Ughh hate that thing but got it done


And now sleep lol





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone