Retail Therapy, Day 8 and Day 9 Completed

Okay so yesterday was a super long day at work! I had a huge executive visit and then did a closing shift at my store, I was exhausted when I got home and the only thing that sounded good for dinner was cereal and then I passed out!

But I did get day 8 of the run streak completed..


Small mileage but right on target!


Being I had such a long day yesterday, waking up this morning was tough. I just wanted to sleep or be lazy before I had work! It sucked but I took the pavement because I did not want to give up the streak! I'm stronger and more determined than that!!


I had very sweaty 2 miles today! I think on my days I work 1-2 miles are really good for me. Days I close 3 miles and then days off 5-6, it's been a good. And I'm feeling good and making good choices and tired and well rested. Plus my clothes and how I feel is starting to catch up to me too.

 
I had a rough morning today with not wanting to run and being tired and James and I are In a huge fight but that sweat and run was just what I needed. I was dripping sweat but it felt great.

I made a. Great breakfast after, took my conference call and headed to work. I got there early so I could indulge in some retail therapy..


I had a gift card and some coupons and when I bought with Starbucks I got bonus stars which means closer to free drinks!!

I love the pj set. Seriously I could live in them all the time.. And I plan on it


They are loose, baggy and super comfy!!

Now the rest of my night is relaxing and calling it an early night!! 

Have a great one!





Comments

  1. I am so proud of you for doing the run streak. You rock. Also, your jammies are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone