A Late Post on Run Streak

Hello Again!!!!! Oh my I have been quite absent. This is actually the first time I have sat down with my computer in forever. I did do a post about day 15, 16 & 17 from my phone. You will see that one coming through too soon, it took forever to publish.

Okay, so as you can imagine my life is a total tail spin. Work is really starting to ramp up a bit. It is busy and crazy and I feel like I should just build a bed in the back and just sleep there all the time. Since my life day off which was last Tuesday, I worked 83 hours. INSANE!!! This week alone from Sunday until yesterday, I have put in 33 hours. Today is my only day off and my last day off until Christmas.

And you know what, it is what it is. I am still doing the run streak, every single day. Even if it kills me. I seriously thought that training for a marathon was some tough shit, but this run streak after work or before work is really hard. I am just exhausted or beat. I mean I feel great every day but I mean the last thing I want to do is run BUT I am finding a way to get it done one way or another.

Okay so to recap Day 18, 19 and 20...

Day 18 was Sunday and I had to close at work, so I got 1.44 miles in before hand around the neighborhood.

Day 19 was after work for 1.01 miles. I had gotten home really late Sunday night, 11:45 pm. I came home, got in my sweats and went to bed, then was up at 6 to be to work by 7 and then worked until 6:30, then came home and got my mile in.

Yesterday was Day 20 and another long day. I brought my running clothes with me. Changed after working 7-630 again, ran around the neighborhood by the mall. I then had to go back to work because I forgot my schedule, got caught up in some drama with our machines and didn't leave until 8.

The minute I stepped through the door, I had a beer in my hand. Seriously I needed that and I picked up a big bottle of wine. I am not one to go to wine or beer after a long day, but this has been helping a lot. One glass really helps me unwind a bit. I mean YOLO!

Coffee in the morning and wine at night, survival for sure!!!

One thing too is my eating is way off. I am still in my points but my cravings and what I am grabbing and how hungry I feel is different. I want small and quick items. Trying to put in as many veggies and fruits as I can too, even though it has been hard, but I am getting there. Because I got out of work so late, I wasn't able to go and weigh in, so I am weighing in tomorrow before work. Hoping for another loss, but we shall see Aunt Flo was in town and well my cravings got in the way.

Okay, so I am off today, hitting up Target for a minute and then relaxing the afternoon away. I have some cleaning to do and laundry, but an afternoon nap is much needed.

I promise after the Christmas holiday this blog will back and running!

Comments

  1. I am super impressed that you are doing your run streak during your busiest time at work. You. Are. Awesome. Keep it up - you're almost there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone