Day 11 Run Streak: Flying Miles

Today was a lazy day. The next two Sunday's I have to work, so I wanted to take advantage of just sleeping in and laying around. I have off on Tuesday again, but then go to Wednesday of next week and then no days off until Christmas. Oh Retail Joy, but I can't complain too much, normally we go for like 12 days without a day off, so I am happy with the scheduling they gave us this year.

But it means on those days off, I am taking advantage of being super lazy. It was a cold and misty day anyway, so I didn't feel too bad about not doing anything. I kept our Christmas lights on all day and stayed in my PJ's, even to the grocery store.

Yup and I didn't put on a bra either, YOLO!

I tried to take a nap, but that wasn't happening so I got my run in. I got in 3 miles. And believe it, the first miles was 10:38!! 10:38!!!!

I haven't ran that fast since May, when I went and ran with my boss for a 5k! I was really pushing myself. My lungs felt like they would exploded and I walked for a second and then sprinted that bad boy. I am so glad I pushed myself. I wanted to see how fast I could go and get under. It felt great, but mile 2 I definitely burnt myself out. Which is okay, I am looking for progress not perfection!

I got 3 miles in for Day 11. I am for sure stronger with it this year than last year and can feel a huge difference. I am getting back into the running method again and I love it.

Continuing the rest of my lazy Sunday with a shower, chili in the crock pot, some sangria and laundry!

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection