Day 7 Complete and a Quite Day Off

Okay my day off was one of those boring type ones!! Started off with making myself a great breakfast of

1/2 cup of egg whites with tons of veggies, such as brocoli, carrots, peppers, green beans, things I would never think would be good but turned out to be perfect, with some reduced fat cheese and hot sauce.


I will be making this again. I love my days off now where I can sleep in a bit and then cook and then run.

Well last night I went a little HAM on some white wine, so between the eggs, hot sauce, dehydration and coffee, I had some serious indigestion this morning on my run!

I should have just waited until later on to get it in but I wanted to just go. 


Day 7 done and over with! I'll take it!! 

Plus I wore my hot pants:


After I finally got my contacts and made myself some lunch, which I was super snacks with and took a great nap!

 
And yup finally dyed my hair! It freaking needed it soooo bad! 




Not the best pictures in the world but at least it is even again. 

Now a night of laying on the couch watching The Blacklist!! Which by the way is an amazing show, kind of obsessed again with a show. 

Have a happy Wednesday






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection