Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Four Things

I was tagged by the fun Caitlyn to do a post on 4 Fun Facts about me! I love these types of blog, so I am so game!!!

4 Fun Facts

4 Names People Call You Other Than Your Real Name

  • Ang
  • Angie
  • Stinky ( James's nick name for me and it has just stuck for 8 years)
  • Muffin ( You can guess who gave me that one lol)
Four Jobs I've Had
  • Cashier & Photo Lead at Eckerd Drugs (now RiteAid)
  • Bus Person and Waitress at a Summer Resort
  • Retail Assistant Manager at Yankee Candle & Plumb Gold
  • Retail Associate at Bath and Body Works, Piercing Pagoda, Macy's & Aeropostale ( can you tell I love Retail)
Four Movies I have Watched More Than Once
  • It's A Wonderful Life
  • The Notebook
  • Crazy, Stupid Love
  • Ghost
Four Books I'd Recommend
  • Wild
  • Upward!
  • A Million Little Pieces
  • Gone Girl
Four Songs To Shake Your Ass Too
  • Bang, Bang
  • Baliando
  • Shake It Off ( I had too)
  • Say Geronimo
Four Places I Have Lived
  • Catskill, NY
  • Scranton, PA
  • Vandling, PA
  • Quincy, MA
Four Places I Have Visited
  • Seattle, WA
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • North Dakota
  • Montreal
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  • In NY at my Poppy's house
  • In a really tropical location
  • Outside running
  • With My Dad....
Four Things I Don't Eat
  • Red Onions
  • Mushrooms
  • Raw fish
  • Really, smelly Fish
Four of My Favorite Foods
  • I have to go with Caitlyn on this one CHIPOTLE
  • Chips and Salsa
  • Soup and a Sandwich
  • Practically anything Chicken
Four TV Shows I Watch
  • Modern Family
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • New Girl
  • American Horror Story
Four Things I am Looking Forward to Next Year
  • Visiting my family back home in NY
  • Gasparilla Distance Classic
  • Just the idea of it being the New Year
  • Turning 30! Yes, I am excited for it, I am going to make the best out of the last 7 months of being 29
Four Things I am Always Saying
  • Awesome
  • What Occasion Are You Shopping For? ( Work thing)
  • LOL- Seriously always in Texts
  • "Engraving is 11.00 dollars for your first two words in our best style of writing and then 3.00 a word after that" ( I repeat that over and over at work)
I am not sure who else to Tag, since Caitlyn got Nanci! But have fun with it and do it for yourself!!