Four Things

I was tagged by the fun Caitlyn to do a post on 4 Fun Facts about me! I love these types of blog, so I am so game!!!

4 Fun Facts

4 Names People Call You Other Than Your Real Name

  • Ang
  • Angie
  • Stinky ( James's nick name for me and it has just stuck for 8 years)
  • Muffin ( You can guess who gave me that one lol)
Four Jobs I've Had
  • Cashier & Photo Lead at Eckerd Drugs (now RiteAid)
  • Bus Person and Waitress at a Summer Resort
  • Retail Assistant Manager at Yankee Candle & Plumb Gold
  • Retail Associate at Bath and Body Works, Piercing Pagoda, Macy's & Aeropostale ( can you tell I love Retail)
Four Movies I have Watched More Than Once
  • It's A Wonderful Life
  • The Notebook
  • Crazy, Stupid Love
  • Ghost
Four Books I'd Recommend
  • Wild
  • Upward!
  • A Million Little Pieces
  • Gone Girl
Four Songs To Shake Your Ass Too
  • Bang, Bang
  • Baliando
  • Shake It Off ( I had too)
  • Say Geronimo
Four Places I Have Lived
  • Catskill, NY
  • Scranton, PA
  • Vandling, PA
  • Quincy, MA
Four Places I Have Visited
  • Seattle, WA
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • North Dakota
  • Montreal
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  • In NY at my Poppy's house
  • In a really tropical location
  • Outside running
  • With My Dad....
Four Things I Don't Eat
  • Red Onions
  • Mushrooms
  • Raw fish
  • Really, smelly Fish
Four of My Favorite Foods
  • I have to go with Caitlyn on this one CHIPOTLE
  • Chips and Salsa
  • Soup and a Sandwich
  • Practically anything Chicken
Four TV Shows I Watch
  • Modern Family
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • New Girl
  • American Horror Story
Four Things I am Looking Forward to Next Year
  • Visiting my family back home in NY
  • Gasparilla Distance Classic
  • Just the idea of it being the New Year
  • Turning 30! Yes, I am excited for it, I am going to make the best out of the last 7 months of being 29
Four Things I am Always Saying
  • Awesome
  • What Occasion Are You Shopping For? ( Work thing)
  • LOL- Seriously always in Texts
  • "Engraving is 11.00 dollars for your first two words in our best style of writing and then 3.00 a word after that" ( I repeat that over and over at work)
I am not sure who else to Tag, since Caitlyn got Nanci! But have fun with it and do it for yourself!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection