A Person's Heart Bigger Than Us All...

"Let me tell you about my best friend.... :0)"




I have been best friends with LeaAnn Marie for almost 24 years now. We met when we were around the age of 6, going into 1st grade and it was a storybook meeting. I asked to sit on the school bus with her as we were going to summer camp. Yup, we are those friends. And since that day, we have been stuck at the hip. We have celebrated every HUGE journey in life together, graduations, birthday's, anniversarys, job promotions, break ups and her engagement.



Or bring me food, love and a huge and kiss while I was at Mile 20 as I was completing my marathon...





We have been there for each through all those really crappy times too. You know the ones, where life just stinks. But despite how hard it got, we were always there for each other. We live in two different states, she in PA and me in FL. But we always seem to meet back home in NY, whenever we can. WE stay connected through texts, FaceTime and sending each other motivating videos throughout the week. We are sickening with how much we know each other, even though we don't see each other every day.

We are lucky to see each other at least once a year.

The thing I love the most about Lea is her heart. This girl has the biggest heart I know. I mean she puts all her love and energy to everyone and you cant help but love her right back. She puts your needs before hers no matter. Her devotion to her loved ones, friends and her job is something you don't see anymore. Her finance has a health condition and that girl goes above and beyond to make him happy, because when he is happy and healthy, well that makes Lea happy. And she almost lost him a few years ago, but with her love, I believe it gave him a second chance at life. She got a second chance to love him more, she saved him with her just being her.



She is the one who will drop everything to cover a shift at work for you. She will hop in the car and drive miles and miles for you, when your dad passes away and you just cant handle. That is a true story. But Lea, doesn't do it because she feels she has too, or it is the right thing she does it because that is her and she wants too.

And this is why I am nominating my BFF for Chobani Flips #BreakYouMake campaign because she deserves a break!! Nothing like a delcious Chobani Key Lime Pie Flip to make you feel like you are on a vacation and my girl needs that.

Lea, deserves a break. She deseves some extra LOVING. She deserves others to tell her how amazing she is and how much she is loved and appreciated because having her in our world, makes our lives a better place. The daily grind can get a lot, work, carrying around everyones love and problems and stresses, work stress and those big and scary behind the scenes stresses, she carrys with her. She dersves a #BreakYouMake because she won't do it on her own. She wont slow down, unless we make her and tell her to just kick back a bit. 


LeaAnn Marie, kick back and relax and know I love you more than words and so does the rest of the world. You lady Rock my socks off and thank you for going above and beyond to motivate and inspire me everyday!!

 You have a heart of gold and move mountains just with a simple smile. Thank you for being you!!!

And make sure you check out Chobani Flips and all their awesome flavors and make your own #breakyoumake



Comments

  1. What a sweet post for your very best friend. You are lucky to have each other in this crazy world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone