Vacation

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Just wanted to do a quick post. I am here in VA/NC with my family on vacation! We do a mini family reunion every year and it is a great time. We eat, drink and be merry haha.

Kind of cliche but what can I say.

I make good choices for sure! But sometimes it is hard when food is around you never would buy before like fried chicken last night. Oh it was soooo delicious!

I eat in moderation and enjoy everything. Also I have been working out, every other day. Sunday I got 3 miles in, Monday I went to the gym before I left and got a walk in, Tuesday we ran for 30 minutes, Wednesday I didn't do much of a run or anything and yesterday I got in 2 miles and a .70 cool down walk.

Today might be a walk or rest day because there is nothing but hills here and it does some damage on my ankle. I don't want to mess it up more as it is finally healing.

I am drinking lots of water and Bud Light Lime haha, balance. Just kidding on the beer but this is the one time of year I just really let loose.

I am not going to weigh myself this week because well in on vacation and no scale haha. And I won't when I get back BUT come Tuesday it is back a limited track.

My time with my family means everything to me and I am sinking it all in!!!

Hope everyone is having a successful week!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection