My Family....

Good Morning!!!

So today is my last day of vacation! I fly back to Florida in just a couple of hours. While I am sad to see my vacation to end, I'm happy to get back to my sunny, extremely hot and humid state and my Love. James and I always take our vacations apart and see our family at different times. It works very well for us, but this time I really, really missed him. So I'm excited to see his face at the airport today.

My family means everything to me. Even before my dad died we were all so close but after he passed, we are even closer and I respect and understand the value and importance of family. My Allerton side of the family is small but mighty and we have a lot of fun together. We are eclectic and unique. Each of us have a story and it completes our book. Our family still continues to grow and our love gets stronger and stronger. I am so blessed to be apart of this strange and beautiful life with them...




















Comments

  1. You look so happy! Looks like you've had a wonderful visit with your family. I'm sorry about your dad; it's nice that your family has stayed close since his passing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone