Overnight Oats Pumpkin Edition: A Fall Morning

I posted the other day, Overnight Oats Perfectly Pumpkin and I mentioned that the pumpkin was going to be an introduction to many pumpkin ones I will be making going forward and that is for sure. I never knew the many ways I could fall more and more in love with pumpkin. And pumpkin is so good for you. Some of the benefits are helps aid in weight loss, mood booster, aids in clearer skin and boost your immune system, just some of the many benefits. Plus I find it to be one of those items that just make me happy. After creating my pumpkin base one, I have come up with Apple and Pumpkin. I mean how fantastic are those two things together, if they don't scream fall then I don't know what does. I swear I am living through all of my friends and family with fall weather, so creating "fall" weather like foods make me happy.

Apple and Pumpkin Overnight Oats
"A Fall Morning"



Ingredients

1/4 cup of Old Fashioned Oats-2pp
1 Cut up Gala Apple (I would recommend maybe half of an apple instead, a whole apple was a lot)-0pp
1 container of Yoplait Light Pumpkin Pie Yogurt-2pp
I Tablespoon of Dried Chia Seeds-1pp
2 Tablespoons of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk-0pp
1 Tablespoon of Walden Farms Caramel Syrup

Total 5pp

Directions

Put items in a tightly sealed container. I use old mason jars or PB jars. Stir and mix everything. Keep in fridge overnight and in the morning enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone