Hump Day Chats

Good Wednesday Morning!!! Or Hump Day!

Gosh remember the camel from the Geico commercial. Still probably one of my favorite commercials of all time.

I don't have much to report so far this week. I was sitting at my desk, eating some Honey Dew melon and drinking coffee, so I figured, I'll update my life this week so far.

Sunday was a pretty fantastic day. I got up suppperr early and headed out to Clearwater to meet up with Nanci and her Hubs for a 4 mile run. I hadn't seen Nanci since April, we stay in touch through social media and texting :0), so when she let me know she was running and I was off that day, I was game, despite the early wake up call.

The run was a lot of fun, some of her friends joined us too. We were our own little running club. The views were beautiful, despite the bridges we had to run. But hey if its a Challenge, I am up for it. We completed a little over 4 miles and then had coffee. My favorite part of running. We said our goodbyes and I then I headed onto my day off of grocery shopping and napping. Oh and laying out at the pool for a little bit.

And I am not kidding about the  napping. I got some serious nap time in, being up early and being I had my period, man it made for a day of snack attacks and sleeps. But I'll take it.

Monday was back to work and after work, I went for a nice long walk. I love my FitBit so much because it really motivates me to get out there and do work. But it annoys me when it messes up and it wasn't tracking my Active Minutes. So I did get an hour of walking in, but not seeing it drives me nuts haha. Anywho!

Yesterday, was a bit rough, I tried to get up in the morning to get to the gym, but my energy level was shot. Thanks Aunt Flow. So I slept in and got to the gym after work. I did some mileage on the elliptical and then the treadmill and did some legs and cardio from a work out I had seen online. Everything was great and then I stepped down or up, cant remember wrong and I got a sharp pain in my left knee. My lower back was also hurting so I know I pulled and twisted something wrong.

Sure enough, I iced and heated both areas last night, this morning I had set my alarm to get a nice 4 mile run in this morning since it is my day off. Well I could feel my knee hurting from the moment I woke up and I tried to bend it and nothing but pain, so a rest day is in order.

I am so bummed, I was moving along so nicely and I was going to get some serious steps in. I am hoping it is just sore and nothing serious. I can not stand the idea of another injury. But I could just be overracting, fingers crossed.

And that is where I am at today. James and I are both off, we were suppose to head to a brewery from a Groupon I had gotten, but not sure, either way, Hope everyone has a great day!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone