Currently In August

Good Morning!!!

Well you know I love a good Currently Post and because it is almost the end of the month, figured a good time to do so.

Here ya go...

Currently....

Book: Well I have been turning pages like crazy lately and you know I have a joint post with Nanci and have an update coming the beginning of the month in September, but I just finished 3 books and literally started the book ROOM. I will dive into the other 3 in a couple of days!

Music:
I pretty much listen to my playlist, which needs some serious updating and more music added to it. But I am loving...

Such a Fun SONG!!! And I finally just downloaded it and this one too...


Guilty Pleasure...
I really don't have one at the moment BUT online shopping and looking at stuff like that is really creeping up there haha

Drink..
Been drinking a ton of water and coffee lately. I am seriously loving on my coffee and now that Pumpkin Season is getting back in Action, well there you go. Pumpkin drinks all around. Dunkin Donuts has their Pumpkin Iced Coffee out again, I nearly jumped over the counter and kissed the guy when he told me he had it available!!! I am on the look out for some Banana Bread Beer I have been seeing on Instagram too. Stay tuned.

Food...
Pretty much all food haha. Yogurt is back up there again with major obsession because they just keep coming out with awesome flavors, I just cant pass up. And HELLO Pumpkin ones too!!

Show...
James and I started another series on Netflix
Another show I didn't think I would like and I have ended up falling in LOVE with it. And Gosh Damn is Denis Leary sexy in that show. I love myself some bad boy, messed up men for sure. We are into Season 6 and have the rest of that one and Season 7 to go. The best Season so far was Season 5. The shows storylines and people are fantastic. Another Series we will  be over with and I will be heartbroken again. 

Wish..
Oh you know more money,, etc. But really nothing big going on. Oh maybe winning the Diet Bet I am in.

Triumphs...
Sticking to a work out schedule this week and last week. I set up my two rest days and then do 2 runs a week, some walks and gym time. It has been working out amazing for me. The scale is even moving down a bit, slowly but I am getting there.

Links..
Back to my online shopping addiction, 2 stores I am LOVING, LOVING...

Which is the store from Skinny Meg. God the clothes are perfect and so cute and fit even better. And she is running FREE SHIPPING until the end of August. I have been buying something every day practically.

Another amazing store. I am actually a new Brand Rep for them for 8 weeks and hopefully more. There clothes are stylish and beautiful and feel confident wearing them. Since I am a Brand Rep  you can earn 20% off y our FIRST order by using the code RCSPARKLE20. You deserve something new.

Need...
AC in my car...the struggle is real and real bad.

Indulgence...
Probably flavored beers. I love this time of year  because fall ones come out and fun football foods and flavors. I just have to use and enjoy them in balance. 

Outfit...
Splash Tanks - All Colors
I just bought a BLUE one too. I have the yellow one already...


It is so stinking cute. Fits great and I LOVE IT. I got from OllieMarie. 
I can not wait to start posting more outfit pictures so soon.

Excitement..
I have off today, going for coffee and walk along the beach with a friend and spend the day with Bubba. My BFF is visiting Florida next month, during her 30th Birthday and my mom is coming in October!!

Mood..
Happy as a Clam!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone