A Slight Win

Oh Tuesday, what a long day it was....

But a short recap of yesterday. After having a great Monday off, I did get some stuff accomplished and still managed to have a nice relaxing day off. I got all our grocery shopping done, did two loads of laundry and took a almost 2 hour nap. Then when I got up, I was a little bit out of it. I wanted to run and not run at the same time. So I switched it up and went to the gym.

I gave myself a fantastic work out. I was dripping sweat and was sore. My legs were wobbly and my arms were shaking. I did 30 minutes on the bike and then 30 minutes of high intensity cardio and some free weights. It felt amazing. I loved switching it up and today when I got out of bed it was hard for me to move my body. I LOVE that sore feeling, it means I am doing something right. Now I am dedicated to taking at least one day out of the week and working it out in the gym.

This morning, I was up super early for work. I am traveling to Sarasota for the next three days and it is almost an hour and half drive. I don't mind the driving all that much, but it makes for some pretty long days because with the 3 hours of driving, I am also working for 8 hours in the store training, selling and being a manager and training a manager. It is a lot of work, but I love my job knowing I am helping grow and make someone apart of our awesome team.

But when I get home, I am pretty beat. Today after work, I went to WW to weigh in. I have changed my weigh in day back to Tuesdays. While, I don't go to the meetings, I was just too darn tired today, I do go to weigh in. I had a slight gain of 1 pound, but I think it had to do with my outfit I had worn and my muscles were super heavy for the work out I gave them yesterday. Oh and last week, I did snack a lot due to my lovely time of the month ending.

So even though with the gain, I am still moving forward. I am really determined to be down at least 10 pounds by the end of the year. I am dedicated and determined, even though I am sure I will have a nice night out with James on his birthday, leading up too and after will be all good. Tonight and today was a win also. I stayed exactly in my 26 points, nothing over. I felt good, but I was hungry. My energy level was low towards the end. I think 30 points might be a good place for me, 4 over a day is just half of the weekly points.

I can make that up in activity too. I am having a love/ hate relationship with Weight Watchers right now. It has been a tough year on the program with all my running and I haven't been able to find a happy medium with it. I know I have gained a few pounds from the beginning of the year in my midsection. My little pooch as I like to say, but I have lots inches and my legs, arms and lower section have changed drastically too me. So you take the good with the bad, but the main thing is, I am not giving up.

I will use WW until the end of the year and like I have said, time to start fresh and something new.

It is going to be a long week for me, and it is already Tuesday and I am very beat. But as I know, I am stronger than I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection