Good Morning November & A Favor

Good Morning!!

Its a beautiful but crisp morning here in Florida. It actually has been all weekend, which I am loving it!!! Finally we can turn off our AC and sleep with the windows open and I seem to sleep even better with that combination. Oh and the extra hour of sleep is helping too.

Saturday after a long work day and an unexpected travel day, I came home and got my run on. It felt amazing, even though I was tired. I got 4 miles in, which has been the longest I have ran since the marathon. My life has been all over the place with work and getting back into the swing of things has been hard, but I think I am doing pretty good. I have to admit before marathon training, and with marathon training, all I did was run anyway, its hard for me to incorporate anything else with it. But I am surely trying this week.

I felt great running on Saturday, but my calf was tightening up again! I am not sure what is going on with it, but I am taking it slow and steady. My work outs this week are Today, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. I am traveling all week for work, so I have to squeeze it when I can. I am off today and feeling just exhausted. I worked yesterday for 15 hours doing our holiday floor set. Yes, HOLIDAY floor set, which means Christmas time. I walked into the mall yesterday and Christmas music was playing!!

And Starbucks has their Red Cups back.

Starbucks holiday drinks in the Red Cups

I am happy to see the Red Cups, but I haven't had a holiday drink just yet. My favorite is Skinny Peppermint Mocha, I think it is still a bit early, but who knows! I also picked up Taylor Swift's new Cd, T.S. 1989 and yes, it is pretty amazing. My BFF, Lea Ann told me to go and get it and well she is right, it is phenomenal. I am not much of a cd person anymore, but I could listen to it over and over.


I am very much obsessed with this song!!

Today, I am off of work, thank goodness and using the day to just relax, get some grocery shopping, laundry done and a nice long nap.

Next post, will be my November Goals

OH WAIT!

One more thing, at Things Remembered we are having a contest for employees through Social Media, specifically Instagram.

If you have any Instagram account, like my picture, of me in front our our Snowman store front window display. The person with the most likes will win a Gift Card, PLUS when you Follow Things Remembered on Instagram, you get entered to win a prize also and it is one of our super cute waterglobes in our window!! I would LOVE to win!!! And would be soooo happy if you helped me do so!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection