Love

Happy Valentine's Day to my Loves!!!!!


In most years, I am all about this day. I want to go out for dinner, flowers, wine and dine the whole thing. I usually go crazy with gifts and everything. This year though with everything with my injury, I just wasn't having it. I wanted nothing but be home, in my PJ's with some wine, pizza and my love.

And that is what we are doing. My last indulgence for awhile. Just wine, pizza from CD Roma's and some chocolate covered strawberries, that James surprised with yesterday before I left for work...


Which by the way are amazing!!! They are really delicious. 5pp for each one, but a nice splurge. And holy yum!!!

I did get James a Groupon for a brewery tour in Sarasota for a local beer he drinks. He was very surprised with it and loved the idea it was something we can do together.

My mom also surprised us with some chocolate covered fruit deliciousness..


Even at 29 my mom still gets me a gift <3

So with all the love given to me, I decided to get some goodies for my awesome staff, which came together these past 11 days and build it together for me while I was out...


Best part was they were super surprised about getting them. Which of course made me feel even more loved.


I did get festive with my heart shirt though..


And I got fancy with my hair, finally, and did a little side braid. I loved how it came out!!!

Now I am content with my love, indulging and tomorrow back to normal and back in the swing of things :0)

Hope everyone had a lovely day, single, married or with someone, know I love Each and Everyone of You for reading and being apart of my journey and life!!!

love is...



.


aw James and I def had that<3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection