Not Too Much Going On

Oh my goodness I have been so bad lately with not posting every day. I used to do that all time but since my life has taken a little bit of a hiatus with the no running thing, everything else in my life has done the same too.

This week has been a little bit of a whirlwind. I can not wait to go on vacation back home to New York on March 8 for a week. It will be nice to get a way a bit and have no worries or cleaning, laundry, getting errands done, and work. For now just going through the motions.

Monday I had to drive to another store in Sarasota for the day. Which I don't mind but my car broke down on the way there. I calmly fixed it, by pulling over on the highway, putting the coolant in the car and making it there safely. Not sure how I did it, but I did. My ankle was bothering me already that day and the brace was too. I took it off mid in my shift and then the ride home it was so painful.

When I got home, it had blown up. It looked the size of an apple. I iced it, elevated and went to sleep. I am not sure if it was because of being on my feet or the drive, but it scared me and I felt like I was making no progress.

Tuesday, I felt a little bit more pain but then it lightened up a bit. Yesterday and today I have had very minimal pain at all. At work I was able to do my whole shift and not sit down once, a huge improvement. It was such a nice change of pace.

Today I have been off of work and being a total bum. I have done laundry and just laid around, I woke up with a wicked headache that just wont go away. And I don't know what I did to my left thumb but it has been swollen and hurting like no other.

I swear when one thing is better, another pops up.

So see my life is nothing sparkley at all this week. Plus Aunt Flo came to town and has thrown me so off again. Hoping tomorrow I wake up feeling better and refreshed.

Here is too a better week ahead!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection