Back to Work and Weight Watchers Update

My day off!!!

I know I was off for days because of my ankle, but being back to work was a bit tough. My ankle held up nicely, I sat when I needed too but I noticed, on the moments I wanted to get around my store quickly, my ankle would really act up. I would get a sharp pain that would throw me back to reality, telling me, I am not ready yet to move fast. I have to really take things, literally one step at a time, which also means it is true my running still wont be happening.

Also with me being back to work, my upper body cardio work out took a back seat a bit too. But back at it today and doing the best I can. I think I am going to incorporate some weights and maybe the bike to see if since my ankle will be set, it wont be that big of a deal, we shall see. I really want to make sure I am following all directions from the doctor and getting this healing process perfect. I want to run again and not have issues.

Boy do I miss it.

My life has been quite boring lately, which is nice. It has been really nice to get back into a routine again and driving. We have a new Trader Joe's in our area, so last night I went and checked it. I, of course, picked up some pretty awesome goodies.

Our weather here in Florida has been brutally cold. I know a lot of my friends and family have been in negative weather and our 50 degrees or lower is nothing, BUT for here that is freezing. I am ready for some heat and the pool and getting outside and really sweating it on.

I also, decided to switch some stuff up with Weight Watchers. I really do love the program and when I follow it well, I really do find a great result. I have a good 10-15 pounds I want to lose with Weight Watchers and then I think I will be switching it up. But for right now, I have decided to switch from meetings to doing it online. The main reason, it is 20 dollars cheaper. I follow a lot of motivation and inspiring people through online and have a great support system with friends and family, that meetings aren't the main source for me anymore. Plus if you have followed WW for quite sometime, you know that they cycle those meeting topics often.

So I bought a scale and also signed up for a DietBet through a girl I follow on Instagram. The idea is you sign up for 25.00 and you have to loose 4% of your starting weight in 28 days, which for me, is 1.7 pounds per week. I am extremely dedicated to this because I want to win some money back. Plus having the scale in my house, while I at first was scared of the idea, it really has become a great tool. I weight myself every other day, which I know is bad, but for me, it is a nice motivation, plus I am learning about my body for a bit.

I also changed my weigh in day from Tuesdays, to Saturday mornings. I find Saturday is a great weigh in day for me because usually on Saturday nights, we eat out or go out and do something, so that can be my cheat day. I have switched up my points too, by increasing and decreasing the every day. It really has helped, I am not hungry or mad at myself anymore when I go over points, I feel really good about it.

So while the number is very scary, I weighed myself last Saturday at 171.6. I know that had a lot to do with the medication I was on for my ankle also. The one had a HIGH sodium count, so I will weigh myself every Saturday and report. Back to this to hold me accountable.

Now, off to see 50 Shades of Grey!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone