Happy 2nd Birthday To Run.Chew.Sparkle


Today is my Blog's 2nd Birthday!!!!!

I honestly forgot that today was the day, until my trusty TimeHop App let me know and then it all came flooding back to me.


My first Blog Post.

So cute!!! I was down 81 pounds then, now in 2 years gaining about 10 pounds back, thanks Marathon training for all that muscle haha.

But back to my 2 year birthday for my blog. I started this blog just to really have an outlet to write my thoughts, I tend to ramble, some posts are super boring, loving, emotional, etc. I talk a lot about running, and just my life in general. I throw some food posts in there here and there too. Not as much as I used to, but I am getting  back to that soon.

I never thought this blog would be what it is. I never thought, companies would reach out to me or I would reach out to them. I never thought I would make so many new friends from it or love it as much as I do.

The last year A LOT of my posts were all about Marathon Training and then the Marathon. I love that I have that documentation. I have pictures and my feelings, but a lot of the time,  I was coming back from that run and writing it right away, those are all real and true emotion I was putting in. 

I am going to read back through some of my other posts, just to truly see how far I have come, I have 640 post, WOW.

But I want to thank everyone who has read my little Blog. Thank you for all the likes, shares and comments. It means so much to me, that you would take time out of your day to read what I have to say.

I am sorry if I don't comment or get  back right away, I try, I promise.

Thank you for being apart of my wild ride :0)

I am going to continue to grow and expand my blog this year, so stay tuned.

But I would love some insight on Posts you would like to see, Comment below!!

Have an awesome day!!

Comments

  1. I've only recently started reading your blog, but I always enjoy your posts! You're so authentic and down to earth, I love it! I definitely plan on going back and reading your blog from the start. Thank YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Run. Chew. Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection