Currently April

Haven't done one of these in a while, nice to catch up.

Current Book:
I purchased a couple of Groupons recently where for 5.00 you get a 10.00 credit through Barnes and Nobles for the Nook. I have a Nook and bought 3 of them. Due to this I have been looking for new books to read, going through lists I have made, etc. My great friend, Nanci and I have a make shift book club lol, not really, but every time we read something good, we let each other know. Nanci is the best at suggesting books, I just finished two recommendations from her...

The Girl on the Train    &  

Both great books and totally different from each other. Sneaking Candy is a fun, guilty pleasure, quick read but VERY entertainging and The Girl On The Train is fast paced, intense and a lot like Gone Girl. Each book, I couldn't put down and read very quickly. Now, I'm startin tomorrow A Dog's Purpose..

Current Music:

This song is on repeat over and over..


I just love the message and everything to this song.

Current Guily Pleasure:

My Brand New Selfie Stick

    
First selfie Stick picture. I am thrilled, James not so much! It is a plus having him work for Best Buy too.

Current Drink:
I have been really great with keeping up with my water intake, but I have been loving ordering a Trenta sized Unsweet Iced Green Tea with 2 pumps Peach syrup from Starbucks. It is very refreshing.

Current Food:
Everything haha!! I love food, and my taste buds are always changing. Trader Joe's is rigt up there with eveything I love.

 
 Melt the cookies and creame butter and then pour over a frozen banana and some cut up strawberries.

This salsa is to die for!!!

My favorite thing now is pouring BBQ sauce over a sweet potato. Make sure to try it!


The breakfast's that are most simple to make are the very best.

Current Show:
I am loving Secrets and Lies, The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Young and Hungry, Once Upon A Time, Modern Family, New Girl and The Goldbergs. That's my typical DVR line up. But I just finished this from Netflix, I watched the whole seaons in one day and it was great and hysterical...
Image result for unbreakable kimmy schmidt

Current Wish:
More money, less debt, ankle magically completely fixed and my car would just be brand new lol.

Current Triumphs:
Getting back into running again and completing not one but two 5k's in a week. The Iron Girl 5k was by far my best triumph so far! That finish line felt amazing.

Current links:
Besides loving on all my favorite bloggers and friends through Blog Lovin, I have been using Crowdtap a lot, I love winning gift cards and prizes through them.

Current Need:
My car to have a new A.C. unit. It is hot here in Florida and oh man, does this need to be fixed asap.

Current Indulgence:
Cookie Dough Pedicure treatment I got from a Groupon. They used a milk based water bath and then a brown sugar foot scrub and lotion. Then they serve cookies and milk to you. The tech and I were chatting away the whole time, so I completely forgot about the cookies and milk, but the scrub and experience was well worth it and my feet needed it so bad.



Current Outfit:
I typically can be found in two divisions of clothing, work clothes, which consist of black, white or grey attire or my sweat pants and tee-shirts. But on my days off, such as today, I throw on some spring and color..


Love these shorts from Old Navy. They fit great and are comfy and super cute.
I also picked up this shirt today from Ross for only 4.99

My Chevron Obsession continues. 

Current Excitement:
Really just life in general. Exciting that my ankle is healing quite nicely and I am starting to feel whole again.

Current Mood:
A bit sleepy because it is close to midnight, but in general, just happy. Life is good, my friends and family and James are amazing. I am doing extremely well. So my mood, is very content!!












Comments

  1. I'm able to get free ebooks and audiobooks (Overdrive) through my local library. The service is free and so is the card so I save some money. I may be a little biased though since I work for said library :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection