Easter, Weight Watchers Points, Opening Day and Mad Men

Happy Easter!!!!

It is so hard to believe that it is Easter already. Easter is defintely one of my favorite Holidays. I have a lot of great memories of growing up and making today really special. I used to get the best Easter baskets and amongst other things too, such as a bike one year and roller blades. Those being the biggest ones I can remember. I am shocked though how these Easter baskets have grown, it is almost like a mini Christmas.

Today is a day of just rest for me and the Bubba. We have lunch plans with his grandma in a few hours and then nothing the rest of the day. I have been having some trouble sleeping, which I really never do, but this week, it has been seriously all off. Waking up around 3:30-4:30 and having the worst time falling back to sleep. Such as this morning, so I stopped fighting and got up and cleaned the apartment and then did some stuff on the computer until I finally got really tired around 6 and then only fell asleep until 8:15. And have been up ever since.

I am not sure if it is because I have included working out again into my routine and my body is just not used to it but it is strange. But a nap is on deck at some point today too.

While, I do not have an Easter Basket, I did get James a few things, his favorite candies and I picked up some Peeps and Cadbury Cream Eggs for myself. I can indulge in one today as long as I go to the gym for at least an hour, that is my justification.

I found this online and I thought this would be a good thing to share, the Points Plus Values of some of the most popular Easter Candies...

Brach's Premium Peacock Eggs (41 g or 18 pieces) = 4 PP 
Brach's Classic Jelly Bird Eggs (41 g or 14 pieces) = 4 PP 
Brach's Tiny Jelly Bird Eggs (40 g or 25 pieces) = 4 PP 
Jelly Beans (10 items) = 3 PP 
Jelly Bellies (1 oz) = 3 PP 
Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans (30 pieces) = 3 PP 
Lifesavers Jelly Beans (40 g) = 4 PP 
Starburst Jelly Beans (40 g or 1/4 C) = 4 PP 
Wonka Nerds Bumpy Jelly Beans (40 g or 23 pieces) = 4 PP 
SweeTarts Jelly Beans (40 g or 26 pieces) = 4 PP 
SweeTarts Bunnies Gummies (40 g or 14 pieces) = 4 PP 
Brach's Jelly Chicks & Rabbits (42 g or 4 pieces) = 4 PP 
Cadbury Egg (1.2 oz egg, not the biggest one) = 4 PP 
Cadbury Mini Eggs (12 pieces) = 5 PP 
Dove Coconut Crème Egg (1 piece) = 2 PP 
Gummy Krabby Patties (4 pieces) = 3 PP 
Hershey Mini Robin Eggs (1 box) = 7 PP 
Lindt Mini Lambs (40 g or 4 pieces) = 6 PP 
Lindt Mini Chicks (40 g or 4 pieces) = 6 PP 
Nestle Creamy Caramel Nest Eggs (41 g or 5 pieces) = 5 PP 
Nestle Crunch w/Peanut Butter Nest Eggs (40 g or 5 pieces) = 6 PP 
Peeps (Milk Chocolate Covered Dipped Marshmallow) (1 oz) or 2 Peeps = 3 PP 
Peeps (42 g or 5 Chicks) = 4 PP 
Peeps (32 g or 4 Bunnies) = 3 PP 
Peepsters Bite Size Chocolate w/Marshmallow Crème (40 g or 5 pieces) = 5 PP 
Reese's PB egg (1.2 oz large) = 5 PP 
Reese's PB egg (smaller ones, 17 g) or 1 piece = 2 PP 
Reese's Pieces PB Pastel Eggs (39 g or 12 pieces) = 5 PP 
Russell Stover Assorted Chocolates (2 pieces) = 4 PP 
Whitman's Assorted Sampler (4 pieces) = 6 PP 
Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs (41 g or 24 pieces) = 5 PP 
Whoppers Robin Eggs (40 g or 8 pieces) = 5 PP

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter today, however you are celebrating it!!!


And if you are excited like me for Two Other things today...



And...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection