Weekend Fun In Pictures!!

This past weekend has been quite a fun with some indulgences here and there!! I am finally realizing that I can enjoy my weekend and sure I will have a cheat meal here or there, but I am human and back on it the next day and lots and lots of water!!! 😀


S'mores Frapps for my staff and one for myself yesterday!! They were delicious!


I won an entry form to the Tampa River Run, 3 mile run along their river walk area which was beautiful. We stayed up for the fight last night, I had some pizza, wings and 2 beers which made me feeling extra blah this morning. But sooo glad I sucked it up and went!








The run was great! Caitlyn saw me half way and turned around and ran the rest with me, which I was thrilled about!! Support, talking and she is just all around great person to be around. Her energy, drive and motivation is something I hoe to give off! At the finish you got a free beer and how could I say no, even if at 10:30 in the morn lol!!


I was pretty tired from the late night, the run, even though it was a gorgeous morning, I heated up some of my favorite breakfast 
  

Read some of my book, took a long nap and then laid out at the pool for a bit..

 
And then headed to our friends house for dinner and they started us with these..


They are like crack and I can not stop eating them ha!!!

Grilling some steaks and chicken for me and sides!!

A perfect Sunday and my last day off until next Tuesday, bring on the Mother's Day peak!!







Comments

  1. S'mores Frapps are amazing. Looks like you had a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone