Last legs of the Trip

Okay so my business trip is over and done with! It was such a great experience and a learning moment for me for sure! So here are some pictures from Friday and Saturday...


Oh I love thee!! Btw sugar free caramel with sugar coconut with Splenda and akim milk is my all time favorite now!


I brought them as a going away treat. I had half. Win moment!


Big lunch from Cheesecake Factory became dinner


Spent my Friday night laying in the bed, eating dark chocolate almonds. I was beat!


Last breakfast at the hotel and I didn't eat the yogurt!


Goodbye selfie mirror!

 
Finally back to Poppy's!! Had a snack and then a run



The weather was perfect, I was just a bit beat, and tired and dehydrated 


We had a BBQ and I had amazing corn on the cob and a hot dog! So worth it, j haven't had a BBQ with my family in a long long time

 
And a fruit tart for dessert!!! Cookie bottom and such fresh fruit!!


It was a really great week but im ready to go back to Florida tonight!! Having breakfast with my mom and then to the airport. This opportunity was given at such a perfect time! Now back to routine and cracking down until my next trip in June!!





Comments

  1. I'm glad you had such a great time--thanks for sharing it with us :) The food from the BBQ looks DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection