I Don't Want to Be an Adult Today





This is me in a Nutshell today! I didn't get home to almost 11:30 pm last night and today I work at 1:15. Stupid me for scheduling myself to work the day after the flight. I was not thinking that I might just want to unwind and unpack and just get my head on straight. Even worse today, I slept in so late. Amazing, all week, I was up so early, and then today I just didn't wake up. It is so weird how on vacation I am up and ready to go every day when I should be sleeping in and my work week, yeah cant get out of bed hahaha.

I also weighed myself this morning and I was so surprised I only gained .4 pounds. I have to admit I was truly on point all week. Yes, I ate over my points each day just because it was so different, but I made it work. I did not eat bad at all!! I had maybe 2 bad days, but they weren't full bad days, just cheat meals, which is a huge for me, usually I will make the whole day bad, not the meal.

Every time I have gone on vacation, I always over indulge, now I feel like I fully got it. I have some goals in mind, such as another family vacation in June, I want to be down 6 pounds by then, maybe even more!

And then my 30th Birthday!!

So today, I am trying to just take deep breathes. My first day back is always the most stressful.

Hope everyone has a fun Monday!!

P.S. It feels so good to be back in the heat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection