My weekend in pictures...



These are LIFE!!


Don't let anyone dull your sparkle


Happy Hour downtown and not having to close on a Friday <3


Fish spread delciousness with a margarita


Glee a Series Final :0( 


Quick oats, few walnuts, Berries and brown sugar


Best part of waking up is enjoying coffee in my Sox cup!!


Pink Slate Boutique necklace 

 
Love love love!!


Working on a new me, Saturday Selfies


Paired perfectly with my outfit


5:00 am wake up call for a store meeting followed by a full floor set


Ending my Sunday with a couple of these..a long day which has Flaried up my ankle and leg a bit and because I'm off tomorrow ;0)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection