20 Things About Me

I saw on Instagram a post where you write 20 things about yourself and then tag someone or 20 other people to do the same. I thought it would be fun to do something like that on here, since I am sure a lot of my readers are people who I already know and probably know me pretty well, whom I love and adore for reading my blog, there might be people reading who know nothing about me. I tried to think of some 20 random things, but I am pretty much an open book, have always been, I don't mind telling my story, so a lot of these you might already know. But this is all fun and games and you get to know a little bit more about me!!

1. I love anything that sparkles, has glitter and is pink.
2. I am an only child and I never wanted my parents to give me a brother or sister.
3. Music and running are my therapy, even though I have no idea what a real therapist would do for me, I have never been.
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday!! I start before Thanksgiving and extend it to Valentine's Day. Due to the fact I work in retail and I want to maximize it as much as I can.
5. I love to read but hardly can it seems these days, BUT when I do, I dive right in and don't put it down. It takes me awhile to get back in once I get away.
6. I'm obsessed with celebrity gossip, trash magazines and anything that relates to that nature, I even wrote my whole Senior Project about the obsession we have about it for my senior college essay.
7. I love when couples on TV date in real life.
8. I believe you can have more than one soul mate. They just might come in different forms or variations at certain times of our lives.
9. When I joined Weight Watchers I wasn't doing it for me, I was joining to be a support system to my friend. I never thought I was going to dive right in and find my second chance at life.
10. I have no desire to have kids and never really have. I like kids but I don't want to be a parent, its not something I can see myself becoming or doing. I would like to have two dogs instead, one named Molly and another named Watson. I would be content with just that.
11. Tortilla chips and Salsa are my biggest weakness. I have a hard time saying no or staying away when they are out.
12. New York will always  be considered my home.
13. I wake up between the hours of 3-4 and every night since I lost my father last year. I make myself believe that it is his way of saying he is here with me. He died in his sleep so we have no clue when he took his last breath, what he may have said, was thinking or how it happened. I believe this is the hour he died and that is why I wake up.
14. My Poppy, my father's father, is my heart and the biggest influence on and in my life. I would never be the person I am today if he didn't take me when I was 12, he saved me.
15. I have about 8-10 people, who aren't immediate family I can count on in my life to be there for me whenever I need them. 4 of them are friends I have had since I was in grade school and I think that is the most amazing fact ever.
16. My mother is the bravest person I know and I never tell her that enough or how much I truly respect her.
17. My boyfriend is my backbone and supports me in no matter what I do. We have known each other 10 years, met in college, had been on and off for 3 years and officially together for 4.
18. I am constantly happy, positive and optimistic. I think it sickens people, but I will never be any other way.
19. I will never give up Diet Coke, I have an emotional attachment to it.
20. I'm intrigued by anyone or anything that deals with addiction to alcohol and drugs, I have the concept of wanting to save them.

There ya go, a little more of who I am!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone