Overnight Oats: Tropical Paradise

I think I am going to be eating Overnight Oats every day this week. I have just find it to be so easy and millions of possibilities. This mornings oats were inspired by where I live in Florida, Tropical Paradise.

Tropical Paradise Overnight Oats




1/4 cup of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats (2pp)
1 container of Yoplait Greek Blended Coconut Yogurt (4pp)
1 tablespoon of Crushed Pineapple in its own juice (0pp)
1 tablespoon of Almondmilk
1 drop of Coconut Extract
1 medium banana
1 tsp of Chia seeds

Mix all ingredients in a tightly sealed jar, then add in sliced banana. Seal jar and put in the fridge for overnight.

Next morning open and sit back and relax, you have now entered paradise.

Total 6pp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Point Apple Crisp

Let's Go To The Movies....And EAT at Cobb Theaters Tyrone

Perspective: My Trauma, Fear and Rejection